At Court Technology Conference, the panel of Rob Oyung and Casey Kennedy is talking about Missouri court’s efforts to build intuitive online applications for users.
- Let users customize the view
- Provide just in time help
- Build the app to be extendable
- Use agile methodology, to take small risks and get quick feedback
- Improve the business process at the same time as the UX and UI
- Run usability tests and see data on behavior, don’t just let the code sit
- Don’t wait for a big bang release, build in increments